Tuesday 30 May 2023

Supplementary post

 

Hello all,

When I published my post last night, I forgot to add the information, below. I had added it as an update but, those of you who subscribe to my blog, will not receive it. Hence this supplementary post. My apologies to those who will receive it twice.

I'd like to let you all know that due to unforeseen circumstances, Sam and I have decided to bring forward our plans to downsize. This decision is a particularly difficult one for me as we have loved living in this house that we built ourselves and the garden that I have developed for 32 years. I fear my ikebana will suffer greatly without the resource that is my garden.

So, enough with the sop story. In order to prepare the house for sale, we need to do some decluttering, in particular of our storerooms. To that end, I have notified the ikebana community that I will be selling some of my ikebana 'stuff'. This will include a huge number of dried materials, unconventional materials, ikebana containers and some other odds and ends. In the interest of full disclosure, I will not be selling my best containers, as I will continue to teach and run this blog but there will be quite a few to choose from.

I will also be selling some of my better clothes that, sadly, no longer fit me. They will all be sized 12.

This event will take place on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th June from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm. If anyone wishes to attend but does not have my address, you can email me and I will give it to you.

Bye for now,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment