Hello all,
For our recent, regular class I had set the theme 'Green Plant Materials' for the advanced students.
I made the arrangement, above, using haemanthus lily leaves, green goddess lilies, clivia berries and spear grass (xanthorrhoea).
And the one, below, is a wall arrangement made with a monstera deliciosa leaf cut in half, aeoniums and red hot poker leaves (kniphofia).
Vicky used a large piece of yacca, whose leaves she turned down. She added xanthorrhoea and agapanthus.
Lei used a delightful double suiban container and her materials were fishbone ferns (nephrolepis exaltata), elk horn fern, palm inflorescence and alstroemeria psittacina leaves.
Lucy made two arrangements, the first contemporary, using the heart of agave which she separated, giving her many pieces, green goddess lilies and an arum lily leaf.
The second, naturalistic. Her materials were aspidistra leaves, arum lily leaves and a succulent, kalanchoe blossfeldiana in an elevated, ceramic suiban.
Wendy's exercise was a freestyle arrangement. She placed her two containers in such a way as to work as one. She used arum lilies plus one leaf and wattle.
For this week's camellia arrangement I was inspired by the two, hanging stems with buds. I based the arrangement on the Variation no. 4, Hanging style.
Bye for now,
Emily









No comments:
Post a Comment